Team building and sharing the Tea Queens opportunity is one of the most exciting areas of this business. You will see the real reward of team building when a new member celebrates their own personal and professional growth.
When you share the Tea Queens opportunity with others you:
- Increase your earning potential
- Share your success with others
- Receive recognition and rewards for moving up the career path
- Help others achieve financial independence
PRO TIP: It all begins at the tea tasting. The more tea tastings you offer, the more team members you will find.
Here are four simple steps that have brought success to Consultants:
- Ask your host before every tasting: “Who is coming today that you think would be great at doing what I do?”
- Share your heartfelt, enthusiastic story at every tasting. Tell them why you became a Tea Consultant.
- Select at least one person from every tasting in which to share the Tea Queens opportunity.
- Offer guests a special gift for anyone they refer who becomes a Tea Queens Consultant
Send each guest home with a Tea Queens Opportunity Brochure. Make sure you follow up to get feedback. This is another chance to answer any questions they may have and offer the opportunity.
YOU HAVE A NEW TEAM MEMBER, NOW WHAT?
You’ve been spreading the word, and now, thanks to your sparkling networking skills, you find yourself welcoming a new Consultant to the Tea Queens team! Here are some ways to support a new Tea Consultant as they begin their journey:
- Be a friend. Building a strong relationship builds trust.
- Be confident and lead by example. Invite them to observe one of your tea tastings.
- Be positive and encouraging. Your belief in them makes it all seem possible. You can be their biggest fan!
- Show your new team member how to complete an order form and how to easily place online orders.
- Encourage them to review and use the Tea Queens Tea Party Guide. It will help them become knowledgeable and confident about giving their own tea presentations.
- Suggest holding a “debut” party to introduce their new business to family and friends.
- Share with them your success tips and any creative ways you use to build your business.
Thank you for expanding our community. Keep up the good work!