Holiday Success Tips
Warm Hands And Hearts This Season
We’re excited to introduce four brand new Holiday Teas! Here’s a peek at our new blends, complete with descriptions and brief flavor profiles you can use as starting points to help your customers find their favorites. Order yours today and try each flavor for yourself!
Celebrate the spirit of the holidays! This festive black tea perfect for sharing with friends and family on Christmas morning.
Winter Spice is everything nice! Chai spices and white tea mix and mingle in this bright and fruity blend.
Be good to yourself this season and enjoy this calming blend of peppermint, white chocolate and vanilla. Delightful as an after-dinner treat, without the calories or caffeine.
Feel the magic of the season awaken your senses when visions of chestnuts dance with winter spices.
And now, for the first time ever, we’re offering the beautiful Tea Queens Mug, exclusively available to you and your customers!
Have Your Best Holiday Selling Season Yet:
- Stock up on the new teas and sample them so you are better able to describe them.
- November and December are the perfect months to book Tea Tastings! This season lends itself to warm and cozy get togethers with family and friends.
- Position yourself as a personal shopper for your customers this holiday season.
- Ask your current customers, family, and friends to share the new teas by having a holiday tea party.
- Consider hosting a Holiday Tea Launch Party at your home this season. Ask those you invite to help you grow your business by bringing a few friends who have not attended your tea tastings , and offer a gift for those who do.
- Remind your friends that hosts receive $15 in credit from Tea Queens.
- You can bring your Tea tasting business into every conversation! Now is the time to ask everyone, “Where do you celebrate Thanksgiving?” Everyone brings a “thank you” gift for the cook on Thanksgiving - why not let it be tea? Help them find some new festive favorites.