This month we're sharing a recipe from Tea Consultant Bailey Starkey. She hosted a fabulous tea party in October and she credits her host, and now her newest team member, Jamie for her great idea of serving delicious London Fog! The delectable drinks were such a hit, we wanted to share this recipe with you so you could try it yourself. Cheers!
LONDON FOG INGREDIENTS
- Per serving, brew 1 cup (8 oz) of strong Creamy Earl Grey, steeping for about four minutes.
- In a small pan, heat 1/2 cup of whole milk, or desired dairy product/substitute, until steaming hot.
- Stir 1 tablespoon of honey and 1/4 teaspoon of vanilla extract into the milk.
- Use an immersion blender or whisk to beat the milk until foamy and frothy.
- Pour tea into your favorite mug and add the milk mixture, scooping the froth on the top of the cup. Serve and enjoy!