When it comes to tea, it’s no secret that we can get a little... over zealous. Maybe it’s the caffeine (we’re looking at you, maté), or the way each guilt-free sip feels like some magical elixir. Whatever the reason, here at Tea Queens we love our tea. But when we leave the office and step into the “normal” world, we notice there are some things only tea drinkers can appreciate. Here’s our list of the top ten:
1. EXPERIENCING THE INTOXICATING SCENTS OF A NEW TEA
2. WHEN YOU REALIZE YOU'VE BEEN STEEPING YOUR GREEN TEA FOR 10 MINUTES
3. WHEN YOU TAKE A SIP OF THAT TEA HOPING IT HASN'T TURNED BITTER WHEN IT DEFINITELY HAS
4. WHEN YOU REACH FOR YOUR MUG AND IT'S EMPTY
5. WHEN YOUR CLOSEST FRIEND TRIES TO TELL YOU COFFEE IS SUPERIOR TO TEA
6. THAT LOOK YOU GET WHEN YOU SEE SOMEONE USE A TEA BAG
7. THAT SATISFYING FEELING WHEN YOU GET THE PERFECT FROTH ON YOUR MATCHA
8. WHEN SOMEONE KEEPS PRONOUNCING "ROOIBOS" AS "ROO-BE-OS"
9. WHEN EVERYONE AROUND YOU IS RUNNING THE RAT RACE BUT YOU'RE A TEA QUEEN AND CAN'T BE BOTHERED
10. WHEN YOUR FAVORITE PUMPKIN TEA BECOMES AVAILABLE FOR THE FIRST TIME IN THE FALL
Everyone has their own “tea-quirk.” Which of these do you relate to the most? Do you have a favorite tea drinker’s habit/pet-peeve/symptom that we missed? Let us know in the comments section below.