Tea Recipe: Perfect Pomegranate Cosmo
With summer just around the corner, we decided to brew up a fun tea infused cocktail. Tea Queens Strategy Director Rosemary M. has been on a Sex and the City kick and was chomping at the bit to create a Cosmopolitan with our tea. Obviously there was no better choice than our new, limited-edition Pomegranate White to offer a delicious twist on the time-honored Cosmo.
This recipe couldn’t be easier. Prepare your iced tea beforehand, either flash chilled or cold brewed, combine with the remaining ingredients, shake, strain, and serve. It really is that simple! Take this recipe out for a spin and don’t forget to tag us in photos of all your creations!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Previously prepared Tea Queens Pomegranate White iced tea
- One shot of your favorite vodka
- One to two shots of cranberry juice
- Sweetener (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker, mason jar, or other vessel. The ratios are completely customizable to your taste, however, the Pomegranate White should be the base of your Cosmo with the additional ingredients added to accent our delicious tea.
- Shake or stir your Cosmo until well combined.
- Strain the Cosmo into a martini glass and enjoy!