Tea Recipe: Cold Brew Blackberry Vanilla Latte
Summer may not be here just yet, but we’re so excited about iced tea we had to get started early! We’re thrilled about the limited-edition return of Blackberry Vanilla, a fan favorite from last year, and we’ve discovered it makes the most velvety smooth and delicious latte. Snag a tin for yourself, follow along, and get started on the right foot this pre-iced tea season.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Tea Queens Blackberry Vanilla flavored black tea
- Tea pitcher with strainer (our Lago and Perfect Iced Tea Pitchers work great)
- Milk, cream, or your favorite dairy substitute
- Cold or room temperature water, preferably filtered
- Sweetener (optional)
- Add double the amount of tea you’d use to brew hot tea to your infuser.
- Fill your pitcher with the cool water, add the tea filled infuser, and place in your refrigerator overnight (you may start taste testing after a few hours, but we’ve found overnight brewing results in the best flavor).
- Remove the pitcher from the refrigerator and the infuser from the pitcher. You may discard or compost the tea leaves.
- Fill a tall glass with ice and pour your tea, leaving approximately an inch of space at the top.
- Fill the remaining space with your dairy product (you may froth your dairy beforehand, if you choose, for a foamy latte).
- Add your choice of sweetener, if desired, although this latte is perfect with out it! Stir, serve, and enjoy!